Itâ€™s time for the Sunday giveaway! Itâ€™s a Samsung Galaxy special this month, with threeÂ luckyÂ Android Authority readers having the chance to win Galaxy devices, two of which havenâ€™t even hit the shelves yet.
A big congratulations to the winners of last monthâ€™s Xbox Series X, Pixel 4a 5G, and Garmin Vivoactive 4 international giveaway, Jonas J. from Denmark, William W. from the UK, and Sameer B. from India.Â
The DGiT Daily newsletter is a daily briefing focused on bringing you the best tech news and links to whatâ€™s happening all around the web. It doesnâ€™t matter if itâ€™s from The Wall Street Journal or the depths of a 41-tweet Twitter threadÂ â€” weâ€™ll find it, and tell you what it means.
The daily email arrives fresh at around 7 a.m. ET every day, and weâ€™re committed to making sure it entertains with a brief, honest, authoritative, and never-too-serious look at the tech news of the day via our Senior Editor, Tristan Rayner.
First prize: A Samsung Galaxy S21 and an AA t-shirt
Our grand prize winner this month will receive the latest smartphone in the Samsung Galaxy S series â€” even if there arenâ€™t even any official press images of it available yet. Weâ€™re still working off leaks and rumors about the Samsung Galaxy S21 at this stage, including the video released by Samsung on YouTube this week. It really lives up to the name â€˜teaserâ€™.
Here are a few things that weâ€™re fairly confident about: The Galaxy S21 will be launched on January 14, and will likely feature a 6.2-inch Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED screen on a flush metal frame. The resolution will be the same as on the S21 Plus at 2400 x 1080 pixels and both phones will also get a 120Hz display refresh rate.
The base variant of the phone will come with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. In Europe at least, it will feature the new Exynos 2100 chip, which is due for release ahead of the phone itself. Weâ€™ll update this section with more info as it rolls in.
Check out the links below for more Galaxy S21 related content:
- New leak reveals absolutely everything about the Samsung Galaxy S21 and S21 Plus
- Hereâ€™s how much the Samsung Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, and S21 Ultra might cost
- Leaked Galaxy S21 cases show how youâ€™ll protect your future phone
Second prize: A Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 and an AA t-shirt
The second prize this month is ideal if youâ€™re looking to get back in your fitness stride after the holidays. The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is one of the most well-rounded smartwatches on the market but itâ€™s far from the cheapest. If youâ€™re lucky enough to win the giveaway then that wonâ€™t be a concern.
The hardware and software of the Watch 3 are better than ever, though Samsung still has some work to do with fitness tracking accuracy. That said, the advanced running metrics can be super helpful, and the sleep tracking offers useful insights.Â
Learn more about the Galaxy Watch 3 via the related content below:
Third prize: Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro and an AA t-shirt
Hardly a consolation prize, the third winner this month also receives tech that hasnâ€™t even been launched at the time of writing. The Galaxy Buds Pro are due for release around the same time as the Galaxy S21, so you know youâ€™re getting the latest Samsung audio engineering.
According toÂ SamMobile, the Galaxy Buds Pro will come with Active Noise Cancellation, a feature that was missed on the Galaxy Buds Plus but added to the Galaxy Buds Live. With their in-ear design and ANC, the Galaxy Buds Pro should ideally do a better job of isolating outside noise than their predecessors.
It seems the Galaxy Buds Pro could also introduce an Apple AirPod Pro-like Spatial Audio feature. Called 3D Audio for Videos, this feature creates a virtual sound stage to mimic surround sound based on the position of your head and the placement of your phone.Â
For more leaked info, check out our related content below:
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro: Everything we know so far
- Hereâ€™s our first look at the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro (bye-bye, beans)
Enter the giveaway here
Congratulations to Andriy V. from Poland, who won a Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus in our August giveaway. He was kind enough to send us a picture as soon as his prize arrived, then demonstrated the soft-focus of the camera when he received hisÂ Android AuthorityÂ t-shirt!
Terms & conditions
- This is an international giveaway (except when we can not ship to your country).
- We can ship prizes to all regions in North America, Europe, and Australia. If you live in another region, depending on where you live, we may contact you to offer an alternative prize of equal or similar value to the smartphone offered in the giveaway.
- We are not responsible for lost shipments.
- We are not responsible if your giveaway prize malfunctions.
- You must be age of majority in your country of residence.
- We are not responsible for any duties or import fees that you may incur.
- Only one set of entries per person; please do not enter multiple email addresses. We will verify all winners and if we detect multiple email addresses by the same person you will not be eligible to win.
- We reserve all rights to make any changes to this giveaway.
- This giveaway is operated by Android Authority.
- The prize will ship when it is available to purchase.