- OnePlus has announced the first online pop-up sale event for the Nord.
- The firm has outlined several steps you need to take to secure a purchase.
- Users who fail to secure an invitation code will still receive an unspecified gift.
OnePlus finally launched the Nord smartphone earlier this week, after a long and excessive marketing campaign. Nevertheless, the device looks like a solid mid-ranger on paper, so what if you want to get one?
Well, the firm held three limited pre-order rounds ahead of the reveal. But if you were holding out for the launch event and are now on board with buying one, the company has revealed that it will hold the first pop-up sale event on July 29. OnePlus has outlined several steps to get into the Nord online pop-up sale queue â€” check them out below.
- Create an avatar and share it on their Instagram account with the #NordPopUp hashtag.
- Log into your OnePlus account and submit the aforementioned Instagram post for a chance to win an invitation code (OnePlus says the first 100 participants are guaranteed entry).
- Sign up to their newsletter so OnePlus has your email address. This address will be used to notify you if you win an invitation code.
Those who successfully get a code will receive a Nord pop-up box containing the phone, a Nord Creator case, and a water bottle or tote bag. OnePlus has however confirmed that people who miss out on a code will get â€œa little something specialâ€� as a consolation prize.
Registration for the online pop-up sale event ends on July 26 (Sunday), with codes being sent out on July 29 and 30.
In any event, youâ€™re getting a more affordable 5G phone by purchasing the OnePlus Nord. The phone features a Snapdragon 765G processor, 128GB or 256GB of fixed storage, a quad rear camera, and dual selfie cameras. OnePlusâ€™s latest device also packs a 90Hz OLED screen and a 4,115mAh battery with 30W charging.