Since youâ€™re stuck at home anyway, you might be thinking of dusting off the piano or keyboard. Todayâ€™s deal offers a fun way to learn to play the piano, so you needn’t worry about losing motivation.
The Learn to Play the Piano and Music Composition Bundle is a five-part learning kit curated for complete beginners. Itâ€™s 95% off right now so itâ€™s a good time to sign up, and you can be learning nice tunes from the outset.
Begin by learning popular rhythm style piano.
The popular Pianoforall course is included, and itâ€™s an innovative alternative to starting with dull theory. You begin by learning popular rhythm style piano in the style of Billy Joel or Norah Jones, so youâ€™re sounding good from the off.
As you progress, there are a host of other resources to complement your learning. These include music composition, a guide to chords and scales, and much more. You can take the video tutorials in whatever order best suits your learning style.
The Learn to Play the Piano Bundle
- Pianoforall: The Incredible New Way to Learn Piano and Keyboard â€” $240 value
- Practicing and Arranging Music with the Piano â€” $50 value
- Music Composition with the Piano: Ultimate Keyboard Theory â€” $50 value
- Music Theory Essentials: Chords, Scales, and Modes â€” $200 value
- Music Production 101: Producing and Songwriting for Beginners â€” $200 value
The deal ends this weekend, but if you sign up in time you have access for life. Hit the widget below to check it out.
Buy it Now