- OnePlus has announced a pre-booking offer for its latest TVs.
- It doesnâ€™t seem like youâ€™re actually reserving a TV though.
- Weâ€™re expecting 32-inch and 43-inch models.
OnePlus confirmed plans to bring a new range of TVs to India earlier this month, with a launch date set for July 2. Canâ€™t wait until then to commit to a purchase? Then you can pre-book a TV right now via Amazon india.
Well, OnePlus is calling it a pre-booking process but it doesnâ€™t seem like youâ€™re actually reserving a unit. So it seems like you might as well wait until July 2 to purchase the TV anyway. Check out the steps below.
- Purchase a two year extended warranty worth Rs 3,000 for Rs 1,000 (valid between June 23 and July 2).
- Youâ€™ll then receive confirmation of the extended warranty via email.
- Buy a 2020 OnePlus TV via Amazon India before August 5.
- Receive Amazon Pay credit of Rs 1,000 after buying the TV.
In any event, OnePlus previously confirmed that itâ€™s targeting both mid-range and entry-level segments with its new 2020 series of TVs. Furthermore, the company noted that the new range will offer a bezel-less screen, Dolby Vision support, and a 93% DCI-P3 colour gamut.
News of the pre-booking campaign also comes after 2020 OnePlus TV models landed on the Bluetooth SIG website. The model numbers suggest that weâ€™re looking at 32-inch and 43-inch TVs.
This isnâ€™t the only OnePlus product we should expect in July, as the firm revealed that itâ€™s working on a new affordable smartphone line too (the OnePlus Z/Nord). And a subsequent teaser on an official Instagram account points to a July launch date.
More posts about OnePlus