An Xbox One is a great way to pass the time and game with friends while you wait for the Series S and Series X to come back in stock. Weâ€™ve scoured the web for the best Xbox One deals that are available right now. If youâ€™d rather find out more about the latest Xbox Series X and S then the links below have all the info.
While weâ€™ve found some amazing deals on games and accessories, console deals have been giving us fits. Theyâ€™re either being sold above the retail price or in bundles that are more expensive than the sum of their parts. Your best bet on consoles is to pick up a professionally refurbished model to tide you over until you can track down the Series X or S, and weâ€™ve included some of your best options on that front.
Best Xbox One deals
All of these deals were live at the time of writing, but weâ€™ll do our best to update the list as we find new offers.
Xbox One games
If you already have one of the Xbox One consoles, you might want to grab a new game or two to escape the world for a while. Thankfully, there isnâ€™t the same scarcity on games as there is on consoles right now, so there are some great deals to be had.
- Assassinâ€™s Creed Valhalla for $34.95 ($25 off)
- Mortal Kombat 11 for $15 ($45 off)
- Mortal Kombat 11, Aftermath Kollection for $34.96 ($25 off)
- Cyberpunk 2077 for $34.94 ($25 off)
- Immortals Fenyx Rising for $29.99 ($30 off)
- Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition for $19.92 ($10 off)
- Doom Eternal for $24.99 ($35 off)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for $39.82 ($20 off)
- Wasteland 3 for $29.83 ($30 off)
- Watchdogs: Legion for $29.99Â ($30 off)
- NBA 2K21 Standard Edition for $29.06 ($30 off)
- FIFA 21 for $29.99Â ($30 off)
- Madden NFL 21 for $29.76 ($30 off)
- Star Wars: Squadrons for $19.99 ($20 off)
See also:Â The best Xbox One games you can buy
Xbox One Accessories
Thereâ€™s always room to enhance your gaming experience with accessories, but itâ€™s also a chance for retailers to squeeze you for more cash. For instance, an official Xbox One controller retails for $59.99, and apart from the deal featured above, theyâ€™re not often on sale. That said, you can pick up a pre-owned one from GameStop for $44.99 ($15 off).
Amazon is often your best bet to save a few bucks on accessories. Here are some of the live deals right now.
- Razer Kraken Gaming Headset for $59.99 ($20 off)
- Logitech G920 Driving Force Racing Wheel with Responsive Pedals for $243.95 ($150 off)
- Beboncool Controller Battery Pack for Xbox One for $19.99 ($10 off)
- WD Black 5TB P10 Portable External Hard Drive for $119.99 ($30 off)
- Fosmon Dual Controller Charger for Xbox One for $24.99 ($15 off)
- YCCTeam Wired Controller for Xbox One for $26.39 ($14 off)
- Get three months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for just $1
Xbox One X consoles
The first choice you have to make if you want to buy an Xbox is which model is right for you. If youâ€™re a power user, the Xbox One X is the larger and more powerful option. It features a slimmer, more powerful graphics card and DirectX 12 optimized cores.
Even better, the Xbox One X features native 4K support and 12GB of GDDR5 memory for faster startups and smoother performance. The One X also has a redesigned fan system for better cooling. Your favorite games and accessories should work with either Xbox model, so the decision mainly comes down to price and performance.
Deals and new consoles are almost impossible to find on both consoles right now. Hereâ€™s a refurbished option from a reputable outlet:
Xbox One S consoles
As you can probably guess, the Xbox One S is the smaller and lighter of the two consoles. Itâ€™s an upgrade over the original Xbox One, and itâ€™s the more affordable model currently available. The Xbox One S supports HDR 10 just like the One X, and both consoles feature Dolby Atmos sound.
See also:Â How to get Netflix on the Xbox One
If youâ€™re looking for a console to hold you over until the new Xbox Series X comes out, the One S may be your best bet. You should have no problem with backward compatibility and the Xbox One S also embraces digital gaming in a way that the One X doesnâ€™t; you can buy a One S without a disc slot for exclusively digital gaming.
As stated above, itâ€™s almost impossible to find these consoles at reasonable prices right now. This top-rated eBay seller is one of the few options around at the moment:
Those are the best Xbox deals we could find. As you can see, the pickings on consoles are a bit slim right now. You could always say goodbye to a console and embrace PC gaming though. Here are a few resources that might help you switch.