The fallout from Intelâ€™s disastrous 7nm delay news was swift.Â On Monday, the company announced that it was breaking up its Technology, Systems Architecture and Client Group and top exec Murthy Renduchintala was headed out the door. Renduchintalaâ€™s group, TSCG, will be broken up in five pieces, each reporting directly to Intel CEO Bob Swan.
- Technology Development, led by Dr. Ann Kelleher
- Manufacturing and Operations, led by Keyvan Esfarjani
- Design Engineering, led in the interim by Josh Walden
- Architecture, Software and Graphics will continue to be led by Raja Koduri
- Supply Chain will continue to be led by Dr. Randhir Thakur
â€œI look forward to working directly with these talented and experienced technology leaders, each of whom is committed to driving Intel forward during this period of critical execution,â€� Swan said in a release. â€œI also want to thank Murthy for his leadership in helping Intel transform our technology platform. We have the most diverse portfolio of leadership products in our history and, as a result of our six pillars of innovation and disaggregation strategy, much more flexibility in how we build, package and deliver those products for our customers.â€�